Offline 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
Starting From : September 29, 2022 – October 20, 2022 (90,000 INR)
November 01, 2022 –November 01, 2022 (90,000 INR)
Hurry Up – Pay Only Registration Fee 30,000 INR To Book Your Seat.
Rest Pay on Arrival
3-week 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training program to deepen your practice and have a chance to become a certified yoga instructor!
This course is for you if you wish to:
- Learn from experienced teachers
- Increase awareness and enhance your yoga practice
- Gain inspiration be a good human
- Learn how to remain humble and grounded in every situation of life
- Develop the power to self reflect
- Enhance your personality as a whole
- Develop the ability to guide people in yoga
About the Training Course
- Course Length: 3 weeks
- Explore further on the Path of Yoga and become a qualified Yoga Alliance yoga instructor.
- Learn and practice yoga with experienced trainers in Rishikesh
- Our course will provide you knowledge and experience in the true Yoga: Hatha Yoga, Anatomy and Physiology Of Yogic Science, Pranayama, Ayurveda.
- Shat Kriyas, Yoga Philosophy Foundational Text Patanjali Yoga Sutras, Meditation, Yoga Nidra, Yoga Teaching Methodology, and more.
- 6 days a week, 9 to 10 hrs teaching sessions every day and Sunday is off
- The course includes two fresh Indian meals (brunch & dinner) in a day and one-morning herbal tea a light snack
We will provide a participation certificate for a 200 hours training course from Swasti Yogashala.
Techniques, Training, Practice
- Pranayama & Subtle Body
Anatomy and physiology
- Adjustment and Alignment
- Teaching Methodology
What People Say!!!
“Great team, great teachers. They’re sharing their knowledge with love, care and respect. I can’t find the right word, for expressing what my soul feels, when I’m practicing with the Swasti team. Thanks so much. Namastē”
It was a wonderful experience!
“Swasti Yogashala is a place made by people that will listen to you with the most open heart, where I discovered that there is a lot to learn, mostly from the body and mind and breath. I felt like I was at the beginning of a long and deep, significant journey.”
“My experience in Swasti Yogashala was magnificent. I took the 200 hours teachers training in 2019 and loved every class and teacher. Surinder and Vikramjeet are my absolute favourites. I can’t wait to be able to go back to India and go back there to visit and practice again with them in person. The place is also very beautiful, quiet and not in the middle of all the crazy busyness of India in general, such a divine gift. I strongly recommend getting familiar with their teachings because they changed the way I practice yoga for the rest of my life.”
“Deep practice that brought me to inner changes. One of the only courses in Rishikesh is always full of people without any advertisements. Truly trusted and recommended.”
It has been a great experience, lots of joy and learning in the amazing and quite premises of Swasti Yogashala. All is very fresh, clean and organized. Food is totally satvik, always fresh and completely trustable. Surinder is a True Master that has devoted his life to yoga teaching. All the other teachers are great and very competent as well. For us it has been a life lasting privilege to meet all them.
(30,000 INR Registration Fee Advance + 60,000 INR on Arrival)
For any inquiries about the program please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note : The deposit submitted for this course module is neither refundable nor transferable. However, in case of emergencies and other unavoidable emergencies Swasti Yogashala at its discretion permits students to go for any other scheduled course/class